Thursday, September 23, 2010

Journal Reflection ( Adriansyah Putra )

1.     How is your understanding of the topic after doing the project? Understanding about interactive multimedia?
2.     What were the problems faced since Proposal 2? How did you/your team solve your group problems?
3.     What would you do differently next time?
4.     How is your motivation level?
5.     How was working with your group / group leader?
6.     How was it working on the project?
7.     Update on what you have been writing previously
8.     How were your teammates/Group leader?
9.     Personal evaluation of your own effort and that of your team?

1.        Well, after I done this project , I understand what is multimedia and how to do the project
2.     I think we don’t have so many problems , because the topic we choose is so interesting  and we are happy to do the project.
3.     Next time, I will make the project better than previous
4.     My motivation level is make a better then pass with good grade.
5.     I am enjoy to work with my group
6.     We discussed a lot about the project therefore we got a lot ideas
7.     I already done with my part
8.      They are very kind, friendly and full of inspirations.
9.     My effort is make the project good and perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment